This is my first nomination for the Sunshine Blogger award. I’m very grateful for this Nomination.
I thank Angel Lou for nominating me for this award.She has an amazing blog where she writes about a variety of things and provides her insights on various topics or even daily life events. I enjoy reading her posts and you should definitely check her blog out.
Here is the link – Strong Heart
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and links back to her blog.
- Answering 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
Answer to Angel’s Questions
Q1 – What’s your niche about?
- My blog is primarily focussed on Photography and I try to tell a story in few of my posts relating various pictures. Although I do try my hand at creative writing sometimes and write about few topics related to our life’s journey.I’ve written few things even before I started blogging.
Q2 – What makes you decide to blog?
- As I said I’ve been writing even before this blog, but that was totally random and directionless. So, I decided to start a blog to have a clear view of what I was going to write about and to gauge the direction in which I’m going. Also, It provides a medium to interact with fellow bloggers who harper similar aims. You learn as much from them as you learn from experience.
Q3 – What would you do if you didn’t blog?
- If this question is related to what would I do in place of blogging then I’d say that if I did not blog I’d still keep clicking pictures and keep writing for my own.
Q4 – What would be the advice that you want to give to the new bloggers?
- I’d advise them to write, write and write. Prompt yourself to write something in whatever target days you set for yourself. It’s quite possible that you may think several people have written about the thing you are going to write but still write about that. You may provide a different perspective on the topic.
Q5 – If you had a chance to win a lottery, what would you do to the prize?
- I’d Travel. This is a no-brainer. I have a list of places which I want to visit, so I guess if I win a lottery with a huge amount, then I’d have no worry of daily life necessities and work.I’d wrap everything up and just Travel.
Q6 – What’s your favorite song at the moment?
- I’m a big music fan and I liked the question as well. It’s quite thoughtful as our favorites keep changing with time.Right now my favorite song is “The Last refugee” by Roger Waters. It’s a song with thoughtful lyrics and a captivating video.
Q7 – Do you get pressured about blogging?
- Although I do make it a point for myself to write continuously I don’t get pressured at all.
Q8 – What’s your favorite dessert?
- Ras malai (It’s an Indian dessert)
Q9 – What’s your dream job?
- My dream Job would be If I’m able to travel, write and earn by doing that. And yet solve some problems associated with those places because I do need challenges to keep me occupied.
Q10 – What is the story behind your blog name?
- My blog name is based on one of my all-time favorite songs ‘Here comes the Sun’ by George Harrison. The song signifies the arrival of Sun(Happiness) after a long cold winter(hard times)
Q11 – Name 3 traits that you have.
- 1 – I’m very open-minded.I respect and listens to all opinions contrary to my own
- 2- I’m ambitious
- 3- I’m confused too a lot of times (lol)
I’m nominating few bloggers for this award –
My Questions to nominees
1. What has your blogging experience until now taught you?
2. What quality would you like to change about yourself?
3. Which country you want to visit the most.
4. Your favorite song at the moment.
5. What is the one thing you are most passionate about?
6. Name one person who has inspired or motivated you. (Could be anyone a leader, celebrity or someone from your life )
7. Would you look for Fulfillment in your work or you’d rather work hard now in any job to earn money for your dreams.
8. Any advice you’d like to give to fellow bloggers
9. One thing you’d like to change in the world.
10. What is happiness to you?
11. What one message would you like to convey to the whole world if you could?